Friday, March 14, 2014

End of 2nd Week. Already?

Well what do you know, the 2nd week is basically over!

Where did it go?

I'm pretty sure this is how most weeks will pass by in Korea. Such has been my experience in the past. Why would it change now?

The latest news I have is that I now have a cell phone! I got it Wednesday (March 12) afternoon. It's simple and that's what I love about it. No, it's not a smartphone. I will avoid purchasing those things for as long as I can. This phone has features I never thought it would have, like Seoul's metro map, unit conversion, and others that I'll probably not use. I was really excited to be able to connect with people again, after so long!

Well, that's about the only major thing happening right now.

The weekend is basically here and I haven't figured out what to do yet. I'll probably end up doing some random exploration. I guess I could try taking pictures with my phone and uploading them here. We'll see.  

By the way, have you noticed that you can translate my blog now? I don't know if it'll make sense in other languages, but I'm sure you can give it a try. Just go to the top of the page. Where it says "Translate", click on "Select Language" or the arrow beside it, pick your language, and watch to see if the magic show is good or not. Check it out! Let me know what you think in the comments below. 

1 comment:

  1. The translation was not too bad, actually. Most if it was quite ok, but I do prefer to read the original version because it sounds more like you :) Good to hear that you are getting used to life back in Korea, and that your recruiter is nice. Wünsche dir alles Gute weiterhin! :)
    /H

    ReplyDelete