Thursday, November 27, 2014

Ok, it's official . . .

I think it's safe to announce this. I haven't received any confirmation email of this sort, but I still think it's safe, considering that time that has passed:


I'm officially student-loan debt-free!!!

("Hallelujah Chorus" from Händel's Messiah playing in the background)

I didn't really think this day would come, seeing I thought I was done once before and another loan showed up it's ugly head. It's been almost 2 months since I paid off my last loan, and I haven't received any other type of notification for other loans.

I'm done paying off my student-loans!

and just to think, it only took just under 3 years to pay them off in South Korea . . . 

I'm not saying this will definitely happen to you--especially now that the government is really cracking down on reducing NETs (Native English Teachers). I don't even think S. Korea is a good option anymore. They are cutting back on benefits--and positions--left and right. The positions that are left have several current NETs to choose from--same with the English hagwons. It's best to go somewhere else.


Anyway, friends, rejoice with me: for the debt I was under has now been lifted! I was enslaved by debt, but am now free! All praise, honor, and glory be to GOD who made it possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment