Monday, March 4, 2019

DUCKtours (20. Jan. '19)

After the free view from Swissotel, I made my way to the West Atrium of Suntec City to find where I could buy my ticket for the DUCKtours ride (go to Esplanade MRT stop, Exit A).

What is Ducktours? It is a tour on an amphibious vehicle (from the Vietnam War, apparently). You ride on the road, then you will go on the river, and after that back on to land. I believe the tour took about 45 minutes. I recommend going just for the experience.

My tour vehicle.



Oh man, I yawned...

I took this video clip as the bus turned into a boat.

Gardens by the Bay, Marina Sands Hotel, and other Singapore stuff.

ArtScience Museum

Singapore Flyer, ArtScience Museum, Shoppes & Marina Bay Sands hotel

Coming to the Merlion Park

Merlion = head of a lion + body of a fish

Esplanade Theatre (aka "The Durian") on the left.

An observatory just off the Helix Bridge
Singapore Flyer in its 42-story glory

The moment when the boat returned to being the bus again.

I enjoyed this. I probably wouldn't go again, unless I were with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment