Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Singapore River Cruise (20. Jan. '19)

I knew about the Garden Rhapsody show every night at Gardens By The Bay, but I didn't want to stay until then. That, and I had already walked out of the park via the bayside path. This path brought me to the Helix Bridge, ArtScience Museum, Shoppes By The Bay, and the like. I noticed there were a port and an office. The office stated "Singapore River Cruise."

Hmm, so I can take a ride that would bring me straight back in time to make it for the Garden Rhapsody? Perfect.

A little info

The Helix Bridge and a couple of river cruise boats.

Are you tired of seeing these yet?
Apparently, I wasn't tired of taking their pictures.

Business (waterfront) district

We're going in.

The captain

Just looking out straight ahead of the boat's door.

That building with the colorful windows was the police station & prison back in the day.
Did you know, the policemen's families lived there too?
How do you like that, to live with your family under the same roof as those you arrested.

Clark Quay

So this is where the nightlife is.


A rainbow bridge, that's quite nice.

The captain said I (and another guy) could sit at the bow & take pictures.
Meh, I do what I can.

The Merlion as night begins to fall.

The Merlion at dusk.

Once more, but as a night shot.

Can you make out the Singapore Flyer
and the Helix Bridge here?

Alright, made it back. Now it's time to return, get a spot, and enjoy the Garden Rhapsody!

No comments:

Post a Comment