Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Gardens by the Bay--Nighttime (20. Jan. '19)

I didn't walk around the Gardens by the Bay very much at night, except to get to and from the Supertree Grove for the Garden Rhapsody.

Seeing my phone's camera does not have the best quality (it was an old model when I got it almost 2 years ago), I tried to not make any photographic abominations.

Trying to not photograph this place at night proved to be difficult, even with my camera's poor quality. I'll limit to 3 pictures taken during the Garden Rhapsody show.

I was lying on the grass. This is a poor panoramic intent of my (literal) point of view.


Yes, I like blue.



Below is a video of four clips I took of the Garden Rhapsody.
Just keep in mind, I never promised filming quality. You've been forewarned.


No comments:

Post a Comment