Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Highlights from My Time Home (Dec. 25 - Jan. 12)

Memories from my winter holidays...

"Reunited and it feels so good!"

I did not realize how much I missed Chick-fil-A.

After renewing my driver's license.

Having a real steak in Outback Steakhouse.

New Year's Eve partiers!
(we were soooooo tired! It was all we could do to stay up until 00:05.)

Mermaid Show at Weeki Wachee Springs

Respect for their professionalism and athleticism--especially underwater.

What's Santa Claus doing there?

Korean BBQ in Orlando.
SOOOOOOOOOO good!

Parents got a cat to chase away the snakes and other pests in their yard.
He was not happy about the bow.
View down a hole to the spiral staircase in the St. Augustine Lighthouse.


Outside of said St. Augustine Lighthouse

At the Alligator Farm, just a stone's throw away from the lighthouse.


My first Eggs Benedict.
Not impressed, but it was ok.

At Castillo San Marcos (St. Augustine old Spanish fortress)

Go forth and conquer!
Seize the day!


Having fine Cuban cooking in Columbia with the future in-laws.

at church

... and that's basically it!

No comments:

Post a Comment