Wednesday, April 15, 2020

I'm in a Podcast!

Oh my, I've been a busy child.

I can't believe I've updated my blog so much in one day. Granted, I had several drafts, so they were easy to go over and publish quickly, but still.

Besides all my blog work, I've had a few things to keep me busy while in quarantine, like:

1. Proofreading a book for a returning client. There is another book to proofread after I'm done.
2. Answering long-overdue emails.
3. Preparing to get married to my wonderful fiance (so many errands there!).
4. Catching up with friends and former co-workers via emails, texts, and phone calls (arguably similar to #2).
5. Getting over jetlag.
6. Catching up with my YouTube subscriptions.

Not bad, eh?

I also did something I've never done before: I agreed to come on as a guest on a podcast!

Revive Ministries is under the medical missionary model, but it focuses primarily on emotional and mental wellbeing. Some topics include, but are not limited to: mental health, substance abuse, sexual abuse, and suicide prevention.

Robert's Corner is a new podcast series under Revive Ministries Podcast that focuses on current events such as the COVID-19 crisis we're now facing, and how it impacts our communities and wellness.

I was a guest on Robert's Corner, sharing my experience in Korea during the COVID-19 onset and my journey home just two weeks ago. Basically, I talk about what I shared in this post and this post.

My podcast episode comes out April 26th at 1am (Eastern USA time) at this link:
https://www.reviveministriesfl.com/event-details/roberts-corner-covid-19-korea-and-the-journey-home-with-joann

Whatcha think? Did it hurt to listen to my voice?

This is probably my final post in this blog, seeing I'm not in Korea anymore. It was a nice long run of six years within ten years. As long as Google is still running, the world will have access to my online photo album of my time in Korea.

Stay healthy and safe, but also dream and act, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment