Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Last Walk in Masan (1. April)

Wednesday, 1. April, was my final day in Korea.
I had many changes and many adjustments to make before I undertook my journey home that evening.

Before I did, I had a moment as sunset approached to go to my favorite place in Masan for the last time.

In Korea, you know it is Spring when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. That afternoon, they were.

Let me share a few of my final shots in Masan.

Cherry blossoms heralding Spring.
My final afternoon in Masan, enjoying cherry blossoms.


Love how beautiful life can grow even in the most confining places.

I'll miss this cherry blossom tunnel.

Cherry blossoms near and far, though this photo does not do them justice.
Goodbye


Next, my final journey home from Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment