Thursday, May 12, 2011

Jeju Island (Day 4)

Ah, Day 4

It's Sabbath! It's a day when I have to--and gladly do--relax.

I decided to go to the SDA Institute for Church that morning. On the way, I received some nice Sabbath-kind of greetings.




Greeting #1.

A bright and lovely yellow flower looking up at me.


Greeting #2.
A strong and majestic tree along the perimeter of the Jeju City Courthouse.




More of these plants along the perimeter.




The SDA Institute is about a block or 2 behind the courthouse.



As I'm coming to the institute, I see they have a park!

Wow, I can imagine all the Jr. students here now.




The Jeju SDA Language Institute





Direct view of the entrance.





This really caught my attention:

This is the 1st time I've seen a church where the people take off their shoes before entering the sanctuary.

I kinda like it.

It reminds me of when God told Moses to take off his sandles because he was standing on holy ground.







Well, those are all the pics I took on Sabbath. The rest of the day, I just relaxed. I even took a bus to see where it would go. Fortunately for me, it passed by the airport.

Hooray for me! Now I don't have to depend on a taxi!


Next: Day 5, the journey back home to Cheonan.

No comments:

Post a Comment