Thursday, September 27, 2018

Chuseok Weekend 2018 in Macau -- Macau Giant Panda Pavillon

I hope you weren't too hungry after the Macau food post.

As the title of this post states, I'll show you my pictures of the Macau Great Panda Pavilion in Coloane, Macau.

Let's look around.

Main entrance sign (Cantonese & Portuguese)

Another entrance, with slightly more info.

Things to keep in mind.

Giant Pandas

The giant pandas and red pandas are separated.
Off to see the giant pandas first!

A photo op at the entrance to the giant panda pavilion.

There they are!

Their names

I know man, life can be rough.

I love how it uses its belly as a plate/table.

More info.

Info on both giant and red pandas on the premises.

In case you were curious.

Interesting family tree

Red Pandas

Now, off to the red pandas!

Entrance to the red panda pavilion

There he is!

Snacking on leaves

Gonna get a drink of water

He reminds me so much of Pabu from Legend of Korra.

The boy

The girl. She was taking a nap at the time.

Well, that's it for the pandas. Next post, I'll share a few walks I went on: near water, on a hill, and in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment