Thursday, September 27, 2018

Chuseok Weekend 2018 in Macau -- Walks

Have you checked out the food and pandas in Macau? If not, click on those word links. If you have, please continue.
This post will be about my 3 "walks."
You'll see what I mean.

First off, the hike on the Coloane Trail...

Coloane Trail

The map of Coloane Trail.


How much of the trail I hiked. One-third, maybe?


Markers along the path.

Below are some of the views I got.




See all those high-rises on the other side of the river? Those aren't in Macau, but China.

Hac Sa Beach

Hac Sa Beach is Macau's black sand beach. I was here last time, but it was night, so I couldn't really see it. Now I could.


You can see the Grand Coloane Resort in the distance.

Hac Sa Beach Park

Hac Sa Beach Camping Ground

Not too shabby.


Can you understand them?


This is a short 360-degree view of Hac Sa Beach from where I was standing.

That was my walk near the water.

Next, my walk in the sky...

Macau Tower - Skywalk

I've wanted to return to Macau Tower and do the Skywalk ever since I saw others do it on my last visit. I decided I was going to do it this time.
And I did.

A short introduction to Macau Tower.

This is where you get suited up.

***The pictures below were taken by AJ Hackett Macau Tower Staff***


Ready? Let's do this.

1st stunt: sitting on a ledge.

2nd stunt: half-hanging from the platform.

Not gonna lie, I was a little nervous.

3rd stunt: Lean backward. My rope was too short, so I couldn't lean effectively (or gracefully).

I'm so glad that rope was very solid.

I highly recommend doing this at night.

Just look at the colors of the lights! Look at that view!

It wasn't so bad.

They put me with this group of Chinese guys. Fun times!

This concludes the post about my 3 walks--on land, by water, and in the sky.
Anyone up for a fire-walk?

No comments:

Post a Comment