Saturday, October 23, 2010

Random Sunday Walk (17. Oct. '10)

Actually, the 1st 2 pictures were taken on Friday (15. Oct.). After teaching my last class @ 11, I needed to do a few things and I was craving chicken. I saw this before and decided to go there. Yes, it did take about a good 10 minute walk before I got there; but hey, I was in the mood.





I bet none of you thought you'd see this in Korea (at least not outside of Seoul).



#1 value meal. I recommend it. The biscuit is not like those from the States. This one is sweet, but I've had sweeter. Basically, this is the closest one to "home biscuits" I've had in Korea.




Ok, from now til the end is Sunday.

I needed to take a walk. I never went up this road, so I decided to change that.

Cheonan Convention Center





Did not expect to find anything like this here. I wonder if they really do serve Spanish food . . .




Oooooo . . . a bridge! I can never pass up an opportunity like this! That ramp is just so inviting . . .





Looking back to where I came from.





Looking through the bridge.





Looking beyond the bridge (didn't walk pass the bridge).






Ssangyong Park.

I have found where I want to jog . . . too bad it's going to get too cold to be outside soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment