Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tea Time with My Religion Class

On Monday, Oct. 4, my religion class and I had our "tea time" (a "fun time" during class time--or whenever the entire class decides would be best).
For our tea time, we went out to eat lunch together. They decided on a typical Korean restaurant and chose one that was close by. The food was ok, although my tastebuds are not yet completely accustomed. With time and more exposure, I'm sure I'll be able to enjoy it better.

Basically, a make-your-own Bi-bim-bap (rice and vegtables/roots/bean sprouts/all of the above/other . . . mixed in together).

The inside of the restaurant from where I was seated.


Muahahaha . . . I finished my bowl--not that that is out of the usual.


Our table was like this.



The restaurant from outside (with 3 of my religion class students).




The cafe we went to later. We would've stayed in the restaurant to talk and relax, but it was kinda full and noisy.



Our table when we left.
I forgot to take pictures of myself with my students: I don't usually have pictures of myself taken (the one of me earlier in this post was taken by 1 of my students). So, with our conversation and passing of time, it completely slipped my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment