Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sabbath Afternoon Trip to Haeundae Beach/해운대해수욕장 (2.Sept.'17)

After living in Korea for over 3 years, is it really true that this was my first time to Haeundae Beach in Busan?!

Sadly, yes.

Better late than never, right?

I visited a church here in Masan on Sabbath (Saturday). After the sermon and lunch, a few of us were singing and talking. The elder/deacon who was with us randomly asked if we wanted to go to Busan. I said yes, thinking it would happen sometime later. To my surprise, he said, "Alright, let's go!"

Wait, as in we're going there right now? Really?
Ok.

Two hours of driving (and waiting) in heavy traffic later, we made it to Haeundae Beach in Busan. Sadly, we could only stay for 20 minutes, because someone in our group had an important appointment back in Masan that evening. Blast.
So it's no joke that this was a "teaser," to get a taste of Haeundae (and Busan) in general.

Here are a few glimpses of what I saw:

Ooooohhhh
Panorama of the city to the left and rocky beach to the right.



I want to go there.
At least I got a decent view from here.



Haeundae, Busan

Now I see why people love this city.

Copying Denmark, aren't we?

Beach and city, right there. What more do you need?

Ok, you convinced me I should go back and spend more time here. Now the question is, when . . . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment