Tuesday, January 24, 2012

EuroTrip 2011 (Austria-pt.3)

This post will cover my last day in Austria. I hung out a bit with the family and in the afternoon went back to Schloß Schönbrunn.


The street the family lives on.
The entrance/exit to the property of the palace.

The map of the premesis.
Do you see the small red dot at the top left corner? That is where I was.



Behold, a view of the same palace, but from its "backyard."


The Gloriette.
Indeed glorious.

More of the gardens between the palace and the Gloriette.
I'm sure it looks nicer in the spring or summer.

This is an extra pic I wanted to share. This was in my Austrian Air flight to Stockholm. I read this airline received an award for the best customer service or for providing the best/most food from any other airline.
After looking at the muffin they gave me, I can understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment