Tuesday, January 24, 2012

EuroTrip 2011 (Sweden-pt.1)

So far, I've visited places I've visited before. Now, I'm going to see a country for the very first time. Let's go!



From the same Austrian Air plane from Vienna, I look down at Stockholm. This is the only time I ever saw Stockholm in my entire time in Sweden.

Wow! It's Ingrid Bergman! I didn't know she was Swedish!

Alfred Noble was Swedish too? Man am I ignorant!


Yes! It's ABBA! Now these people, I do know.
Sheesh, what do you expect, considering I was raised listening to them.

I saw Greta Garbo too, but I couldn't capture her. Blast.
An underground train station under the airport. You can take a train from here to Stockholm and it'll take you about 15-30 minutes (forgot exactly how much. sorry).

Where to exchange your cash and a sign explaining a little bit about the area.

Ah, good to know.

Now, where do I go again?

Wow, wonder if that's real . . .

Got a bus to get to where my friend will be waiting to pick me up.
If you look above your head, you'll find outlets.

Hmm, which is better: having most of the bus to yourself or free WiFi?

I don't know Swedish, but thanks to German, I know what this says.
I'm sure you can guess if you don't speak either one.

The adventist church in my friend's village.

Just to give an idea how cold it was.
I think the coldest was a high of -12 (Celsius).

Fireworks on New Years.


A charming creek beside my friend's grandmother's house.

My friend's neighbors from just across the street have alpacas, horses, dogs, and other animals. They were interesting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment