Monday, January 23, 2012

EuroTrip 2011 (Germany-pt.1)

From Dec. 6 - Jan. 5, I took a trip through 4 countries in Europe. I figured it was about time to go and visit a few friends in this continent. The itinerary?
Week 1: Germany
Week 2: Switzerland
Week 3: Austria
Week 4: Sweden
Let me show you what I saw in these countries, little by little.
Dec. 6, I arrived to Munich International Airport at about 7:40am or so. After being in Florida for almost a month, I was really cold in Germany. Good thing I packed lots of winter clothes.
Munich Airport outdoor plaza between Terminal 1 (international) and Terminal 2 (within Europe/domestic).

Some action-packed decoration in Terminal 1.

This is how they decorated the escalators going down to the subway.

In the train taking me to my 1st stop: Darmstadt.
Currently in a state of wonder and jetlag in Munich's Main Train Station.

I can't believe I'm back in Germany! It's so great to be in a foreign country where I can understand the language again!

No comments:

Post a Comment