Monday, January 23, 2012

EuroTrip 2011 (Germany-pt.6)

This is my last blog on Germany. For the most part, this post will show a bit of the airport in Berlin (Tegel: code = TXL).


As I was here, I didn't have much internet access, because I couldn't access their internet without a fee. So my friend lent me one of his laptops. It was a little tricky, but it worked and I was grateful. This is said laptop.

I've arrived to the airport!
Now, where do I need to check-in again?

Ha! These are from the pedestrian stoplight. Aparently Berlin was the first place in the world to implement pedestrian stoplights. You can't help but see how (apparently) popular they are (or how popular their vendors want them to be).

This didn't look complicated, but it became so.


From the second floor (kind of) looking down on the people as they go by.

Hmmmm, so where do you want to go?

Some typical wooden Christmas decorations in a gift shop.

More Cuckoo clocks.
This is when one of the employees told me photography wasn't allowed.
Oops.

Good thinking! It's cold out there! We could all use a warm seat.

Looking at the round-about in the center of the airport (remember, the airport is shaped like a pentagon).

I was hungry, so this was my snack.
I'm not a fan of cheese, but there's something about European cheese.

"Brezel" is German for the obvious English word here.

Not my ramp, but interesting nonetheless.

Flying above Germany.
See those white sticks on the left? Those are electric wind turbines.

Well, goodbye Germany! I hope to visit sometime soon again! (within the next 3 yrs. would be nice).

No comments:

Post a Comment