Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chusok (pt. 2.2)

Okay, I just left Seoyeon and am now going to Christina's apartment for our American Thanksgiving Feast. I had to transfer about twice and was stuck for over 30 minutes in 1 of them. Thankfully, around 14:30 (was supposed to start @ 14:00) I made it. There were others who came after me, and we didn't start til more like 15:00, so it was all good.

After enjoying our feast, we talked some then decided to go some place where there was supposed to be something happening. We got there and there was nothing. Oh well, off to Michelle's apartment it is! We really should've had the feast there (soooo much more space!). Anywho, it was getting late and we needed to get back before the subway closed for the night. It was a race against the clock, but at least Rebecca and I made it to her place. Even though we were exhausted, we didn't got to sleep til about 2:45 am.

Good times!




When waiting for the subway, this is 1 thing you'll see.





Just the other side of the platform I was waiting on.





Walls on both sides and a screen to keep one entertained as they wait for the train.

Also, on the bottom of the screen, it tells you where the next train is from 2 stations.




Walking on a bridge that crosses the Han River.





I love night shots.






Under the photographed bridge.





It looked much better in person.





Well, this part was pretty short (compared to the 1 before).

Next is Thursday, hanging out at Itaewon and Times Square mall and my return journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment