Friday, September 3, 2010

First Day as a Teacher (shudder . . .)

My 1st day as a teacher . . . who would've thought this would happen?

Anyway, all things considered, I guess it went ok. Sure, I forgot and overlooked a few things, but it's supposed to be difficult the 1st time around, isn't it?



My schedule is as follows:


7:00 Level 1 English (Adult)

10:00 Religion Class (Adult) --starting Sept. 9

15:21-52 Jrs. English (Children)

16:05-36 Jrs. English (Children)

17:05-36 Jrs. English (Children)

19:00 Level 2 English (Adult)

20:00 Level 1 English (Adult)



Morning classes (Mon. - Fri.), Jrs. classes (Mon. - Thurs.), and evening classes (Mon. - Thurs.).

Needless to say, I will be very happy when Friday comes.


Can I see myself doing this for the rest of my life? Now is waaaayyyy too early to answer.


My classroom. The institute is on the 3rd and 4th floor. Most things are on the 4th floor. The 3rd floor is shared between the institute and a spa. Will get pictures of that soon.





The front of my classroom.







A sea of empty desks, waiting to be filled with students of English . . .




Okay, I'm ready to leave my room and take pics of the hallway . . .





The end of the hallway, closest to my room, looking towards where we all usually come in.






The chapel. Haven't gone through those doors yet.




1 elevator. I've used the other at the other end (entrance, not by my classroom).



Okay, back to my desk.




From the other side of the classroom.





From the other side of the classroom, continued.




Everything is low here.




At least the chair is nice and comfortable.





Okay, I'm leaving.


No comments:

Post a Comment