Friday, September 3, 2010

Random Pictures and Mini-Outdoor Weekly Market

There are a few other pictures want to post that didn't exactly fit in with anythings else. Here they are:




I wonder what this fact (that I like taking pictures of keyboards in other languages) has to say about me . . .





Wow, they sell regular Pepsi (caffeinated) at an SDA institute?
I guess I'm at the right place . . .






On Wednesdays, there's a weekly outdoor market just at center of my apartment complex. Between classes, I thought I'd go and check it out.

Fresh fish, anyone?



Made ready right before your eyes. Anything else strikes your fancy?




Some fried foods and other stuff. Even if I knew what they were, I'm not sure I'd try it. I've been told not to trust street food, even though I'd love to try it.





My apartment building. I live on the 13th floor.

Look at the centered building. Look for the highest satelite dish on the left. My apartment is directly below that apartment.




From the 13th floor, looking down.





Am I the only 1 who sees something wrong with the way people park their cars here?



1 comment:

  1. Haha, das mit den Autos finde ich auch lustig! :)
    /H

    ReplyDelete