Friday, September 3, 2010

Departure and Into Cheonan

Fates sealed (at least for the next 2 months), we bid our farewells as each of us were transported to the bus terminal, where we could continue on to our final destination. The following are a few snapshots of moments captured.




Thank you Rebecca, for seeing this picture and taking it!





The major bus terminal in Seoul.






Thulie (my coordinator) and I in the elevator, as she takes me to the institute.

Oh yeah, and some info of where I'm placed.



The lock system for the apt. door.




Dinner: Delicious Delivered Chicken.





Small, but plenty.






Part of the living room. I understand we have cable, but wouldn't know: haven't watched it yet.

Most important thing: We have Wireless!!!





Just across the TV. Balcony just at the other side of the window (larger than I expected).




Kitchen/Dining area. The open door is my room. The door beside the stove is where the washer is. I have a window in my room, but it looks out to the washer . . . and the window above the washer . . .

At least I have a window!




My bed and stuff.




I wasn't completely done with moving-in, although I had most things away.

Ja, mein "Bogi-Tür" ist da! Ich müsste sie auch mitbringen!

Vielen Dank euch, es war echt lieb von euch!





Now, on to my 1st day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment