Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day after Chusok (Friday, Sept. 24)

Back to teaching but praise God it was only for the morning (and only 2 students from each class showed up). Another special thing about today is that it's payday! So Thulie took me to the bank and I got to check my account and transfer some money home. We took a taxi there and decided to walk to Lotte Mart (another mall of a grocery store . . . and then some). On the way there, we went on a bridge that looked soooo cool.
I couldn't control myself (and was so grateful to have brought my camera along)!

Walking up to this pedestrian bridge over a busy intersection.


The bridge is quite large.



1 angle.




Walking up on the ramp.




On top, looking around.





. . . and around.













Another ramp that snakes down.




On the other side and corner from where we were.




and the tall apartment buildings continue.




Inside Lotte Mart. I was shocked to find these German products.
Hmmm . . . my pleasant surprise for the day.



Well, this was pretty much my break. I'll see if I can try to enjoy the weekend, although it will be difficult. I just caught a cold. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment